Christian Lacroix Malmaison Wallpaper
The Christian Lacroix Malmaison Wallpaper is an extraordinary floral wallpaper featuring a flowering of exotic blooms treated in the unique Lacroix style with candy stripe overlays.
Malmaison uses the most beautiful colour combinations and is printed onto heavyweight non-woven grounds for easy hanging. Seven stunning colourways
The name Malmaison relates to the Chateau Malmaison, bought by Joséphine de Beauharnais, Napoleon Bonaparte’s wife during the Directoire era.
- Width 52cm - 10 metre long roll
- Weight 150gsm
- Vertical Pattern Repeat76cm
- Pattern Match-Half dropRoll: 10m -Washable
- Paste the wall, tests Passed EN13501
- Sold by the roll and delivery approx. 14 days